This is my first guide, so please, if you feel like something is unclear please post a comment and I'll try to address it. Feedback is much appreciated.
This is a late game deck. The main strategy is to set up a lot of structures in the mid to late game and use Ruse to thin your opponent's board and Aescelon Spires to keep your structures up. After castling up, you use your Mangonels to clear the board and your Arbalestiers and Metal Hearts to finish off your opponent's idols. I usually sac my Arbalestiers early only to draw them from my discard pile, because that's how long these games tend to last for me.
- Hired Smuggler: Your main draw card. You should never use this card to deal with creatures unless you really have to. Your structures can stomach most hits and you need to draw them with the smuggler for that very reason. It's what you'll be using to thin out your deck.
- Machine Divinator: You're mostly using this card to keep your structures healthier. This card is AMAZING behind Waking Stones. Though you have few structures with countdowns, this card also helps you with your Law Memorial, Clock Library and Mangonel.
- Ruse: This is your main defensive card as most creatures in the game are melee. You should only really play it when your opponent has creatures at one countdown and you have at least three structures ont the board. Your deck is mainly composed of structures, and with the exception of Waking Stones (who need to be hit three times anyway), all have four health which usally means they can stomach up to two attacks. What this means with Ruse is that your structures can be able to deal up to 4 damage to two different units, usually allowing them to be killed off with a simple Kabonk if they even survive.
- Aescelon Spires: This is your main combo card. Try not to play this when you have Arbalestiers or Ruse on the board. REMEMBER THIS CARD WILL REVIVE YOUR OPPONENTS UNITS TOO. This card can be amazing when you play it right. Save it up for when you know your opponent HAS to kill something on your board, this will give you a free heal. This card also works amazingly with cards like Law Memorial, allowing you to ramp more. This card also synergizes well with Clock Library and Warding Stone.
- Arbalestier: This is your only offensive card. It's okay to sac it early because you probably won't be needing it any time soon, but combined with Metal Heart this card can easily one shot you're opponent's idols.
- Useless Contraption: It's a one drop with four health meaning it'll typically survive a burn, or even up to two attacks. Nothing more to say.
- Law Memorial: Like the useless contraption it's a good wall with four health, it's even better because it combos really well with Aescelon Spires for ramping.
- Clock Library: This card is just a great card. It's a great wall at five health, it's a high priority target too, keeping your idols safe, and when left unchecked is great card for draw. This card combos amazingly well with Aescelon Spires.
- Mangonel: This is your main board clear. It also gives you control of the board by making your opponent's unit placement more awkward. You should only really place it behind structures you feel confident about. It also works well with Aescelon Spires if your Mangonels get out of synch as they're re-played and their effect will re-trigger.
- Waking Stones: Great structure behind Ruse. Garanteed to survive at least three hits, more even with Machine Divinators on board, allowing for 6 damage or more done to your opponents creatures.
- Warding Stone: Another great structure. This one is amazing behind Aescelon Spires. If you can guarantee for it to be killed, not only will you return an opponent's creature to his hand, but you'll draw a card and have another one back on board.
-3 Blessing of Haste
-1 Concentrate Fire
-1 Metal Heart
-2 Automaton Forge
+3 Machine Chant
|18% Creatures (9)||34% Structures (17)||44% Spells (22)||4% Enchantments (2)|
|48% Energy (24)||52% Order (26)|